Modern Warfare 2 - Tips Tricks and Tactics

A Modern Warfare two tips tricks and tactics. I talk about things such as maps, guns and much more guide to help you improve your game.

My first commentry!

Posted by Diagonalspoon On 12:37 0 Comments

Hey guys. So today I decided that i should really try my first commentary. So i got an adverage game that I had saved and decided to commentate it. Please go watch and rate and also subscribe to me if you liked it. Oh and how do you like the new intro. I love the logo.


You see. its a big D with a spoon inside it. Awesome. my friend said it also looks like a 3D table with a big spoon on it. What do you think? Also at the end it says "presents gaming at its best." here look:


Im not so sure I should stick with this so Im asking you! What do you think I should have here? If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave me a comment on any of my videos or even on my channel page. Send me an email if you want. Thanks please remember to rate comment and subscribe!
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

Categories:

0 Response for the "My first commentry!"

Post a Comment